We are the acknowledged membership body for Talent Representation and Talent Booking Agencies throughout the UK.
As a Member, you will benefit from:
· The ability to show both Hirers and Artists that they are dealing with an Agent belonging to the leading Trade Association in our industry.
· Exclusive use of:
o Our prestigious Logo on all correspondence, websites and social media.
o Nationally recognised Contracts, Terms of Business and Commission Notes.
· Automatic inclusion on our website Agent’s listing, with a free link to your own website so that potential Hirers and Artists can contact you directly.
· Nationwide meetings including talent showcases which create opportunities to increase trade between Members and others in the industry.
· Access to outstanding expertise within our elected Council that can save our Members fees of £300 to £600 per hour normally charged by show business solicitors and barristers.
· If a Member does need to consult a show business solicitor, then our Honorary Solicitor will give an initial consultation of 30 minutes free advice.
· A Disputes Committee that can save time, energy and money in negotiations between fellow Members.
· A finger on the pulse:
o Our regular E-newsletters provide essential updates covering current and new Government Legislation (we are in constant contact with BEIS, HMRC and the UK Border Agency to keep our Members up to date at all times).
o We have regular contact and interaction with other industry related associations and unions, such as the VLEC which includes the Musicians Union, Equity, Society of London Theatre/Theatre Managers Association, the Association of Independent Festivals (AIF) and UK Live Music.
· The opportunity of becoming a Fellow of the Association (FEAA) after your name following 5 years of continuous membership.
· Social and networking opportunities
· A Benevolent Fund that can help Members in need.